Monday, April 19, 2010
Seriously, facebook sucks for so many reasons
Ok...this just does not make any sense. Facebook. Social network, depending on how you use it, it can be very addictive. Of course, with my addictive personality, it became one for me. Now the problem with this is I start getting deeply emotional and hurt, especially when someone deletes me. That means I am abusing the whole system! So one of your closest friends, we will call him Larry, deletes you from facebook. Now you talk to Larry all the time over text and on the phone and in class practically on a daily basis. ou've been on his facebook page for a few months. Then suddenly, he deletes you. When Larry is confronted about it, he claims that he only uses the facebook page for people he "doesn't" talk to all the time or see all the time. He claims he deleted some close friends of his. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all, especially when I know he uses the page at least a few times a week. Am I a psychotic freak or what? Facebook needs to be taken away for a while because if I am going to get all upset over this then I can't use it at all. Fuck facebook, seriously! L O L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate facebook, the site was too confusing and too many people were posting nonsense and junk, so I got off it. Larry's plan actually makes perfect sense. If he sees people every day and talks to them, there's no need to get "updates" or messages from them on facebook that those people expect him to reply to. It just clutters his facebook page and wastes his time. You should be flattered that he deleted you, it means he knows you well enough and expects to talk to you every day in person!
ReplyDeleteSee this is very true! :) I should be flattered! Damn facebook emotional hijacking! LOL
ReplyDelete