Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Text Messages

I swear the whole cell phone thing is adding to my addictive personality. As low as I feel about myself these days, I have a bit of an ego and constantly want the following question answered: Who texted me? Who texted me? So I grab my phone about six times an hour, tapping the button to see! And when I see words across the screen saying "1 New Message" it's like I receive a shot of heroine! Of course it is something on a minor scale like how the day is going or I just had sex last night (something that I have not done in almost a year, yeah, I am dying of ache) or even something more mundane like I broke a nail, my hands are freezing, my ass hurts from sitting in the car too long, or this is a great one, I am stepping in the shower now. But that texting drug is just so freaking cool! Hands up, who likes me?!?! Text me!

1 comment:

  1. Not for a year? But you're married! Oh, hang on...you're married. I see.

    I got that beat, I'm at 10 years now, it has its own word, "decade," and I'm NOT even married to use as a reason. I'M just extremely unpopular and unlikable. Boo-ya!

    It's actually kinda pathetic. Kinda really pathetic.

    ReplyDelete